Thursday, April 22, 2004

Teenybopper Edition

I watched Freaky Friday last night, and in all seriousness, if you have not seen that movie yet, I have no idea what you're waiting for. So best.
After this and Mean Girls, which I managed to "sneak" into a screening of (and by sneak I mean, asked politely), I am officially pro-Lindsey Lohan in the Lohan vs Duff wrestlemania match to determine who comes in second (behind The Olsen Twins, or excuse me, Mary-Kate and Ashley) in the tween queen beatdown.
And, walking home from dinner last night, past a Tower Records that has enlargements of recent album covers ringing the outside of the store, I saw a giggly teenager kiss a window. After walking by I realized that she had been kissing Seth Cohen's face, as The OC Mix Tape 1 cover could be seen through the rank, smudgy plexiglass. As much as Adam Brody knows about and appreciates this gesture, is it worth the Hep C?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home