Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Duvet covers are not just for metrosexuals

Because I don't have cable and sometimes the remote control doesn't work I've been watching commercials more than usual lately. As a result I caught Amaya chomping on a Whopper disguised by her brown hair. I think. I also had time to ponder the resurgence of the big, bouncy, red ball. You think Ford (is it Ford? It's some SUV company, with the E in Explorer gone red) is psyched that they have the same ad campaign as a movie about a pedophile?
More: Cody from "Step by Step" was on an episode of "NYPD Blue" last night but incredibly bulked up and tatooed out. I wonder if he spent all his time on that show as the skinny, dim kid wishing he could lift weights. He does now and he gave me nightmares. "Lost" tonight is about siblings Shannon and Boone and I'm really rooting for an incest, or a not-really-brother-and-sister, plotline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home