Tuesday, April 27, 2004

One Billion Trillion Dollars

I have been a fanatic about keeping my hotmail account from getting spammed. I don't think this is spam, but I don't know what the hell it is. Nice to get offered 5 mil before my shower though.

From : Richard Sullivan
Reply-To : richard_sullivan@ozu.es
Sent : Tuesday, April 27, 2004 6:09 AM
To : whpaskin@hotmail.com
Subject : Assistance

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Engineer Richard Sullivan
Shell Petroleum South-Africa.

Attn: THE PRESIDENT/MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO

I am Engineer Richard Sullivan, a Director of the Contracts
Award and review Department with the Shell petroleum
South-Africa. I am contacting you on the
business of transferring the sum of
US$20,500,000.00.(Twenty Million,five Hundred thousand
United States Dollars only) into a safe foreign account and

the need is very urgent. I got your contact from the
South-Africa Chambers of Commerce and it is with business
trust that made me to contact you on this
matter. I write to solicit for the transfer of this money
into your account. This Money was generated from an over
Invoiced contract sum in my corporation.

I am contacting you for your help and partnership for the
following two reasons:
(1) As a civil servant, I am not permitted to own foreign
accounts due to civil service code of conduct.
(2) My present financial resources as a civil servant will
not be sufficient for me to handle the transfer alone
successfully without financial assistance from a reliable
foreign partner abroad like you. 20% of this sum would be
for
you as compensation for using your Bank account in
transferring this money, 5% would be used to re-imburse the
expenses made by both parties during the
processing of the transfer which includes,telephone bills,
travelling expenses and fees. While 75% is for me.

Please note that I will arrange to meet with you
immediately after the successful conclusion of the
transfer, the 75% share of mine will be used for
investment overseas. Your assistance and co-operation is
highly needed. I assure you that this transaction is 100%
risk free. If you are interested I
will require your banking information as mentioned below:

1. Name to be used as beneficiary and beneficiarys address.
2. Your private and confidential telephone/ fax
number(s)and Cell phone.
3. Your bank name and address, your bank Telephone and fax
number(s).

I hope to conclude this business within the next fourteen-
(14) working days.
Looking forward to your anticipated and urgent positive
response via e-
mail.
Best regards,

Richard Sullivan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home